Yuli Azarch $1000 Scholarship For Economics & Business Students
Yuli Azarch is motivated to help students who are dedicated to pursuing their dream in the business & financial world. Therefore, we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship for students pursuing their passions in one of the following fields:
- Any other area related to business
HOW TO APPLY?
We genuinely value our ability to be able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship, please submit an application with a 500 words maximum essay included, telling us about your career aspirations and how you plan to contribute to your chosen field in the future, based on the following guidelines:
- Please submit your application before 30th November 2019 for the scholarship.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the application.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Photos, videos, and further validation documents are welcome as proof or supporting content.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 (USA/Canada) enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a related field.
HOW ARE APPLICATIONS BEING JUDGED?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
WHY ECONOMICS & BUSINESS?
We believe that the future of the world will be shaped by businesses. Business & Economics are the most important things that could have the biggest impact in our world. We wish to support the younger generation, who will shape the future by our scholarship.
Privacy: We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will remain enclosed and be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).