Top 10 Inspirational Quotes
Yuli Azarch | June 20, 2015 | No Comments on Top 10 Inspirational Quotes
Here are some of the top quotes that I simply love reading and hearing over and over. Decided to put them up for you here.
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”, Anthony Robbins
- “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”, Anthony Robbins
- “You see, it’s never the environment; it’s never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events – how we interpret them – that shapes who we are today and who we’ll become tomorrow.”, Anthony Robbins
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”, Richard Branson
- “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”, Richard Branson
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”, Jim Rohn
- “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”, Jim Rohn
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.”, Jim Rohn
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.”, William B. Sprague
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.”, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Do you have any quotes you love? Share in the comments.