All 7 World Wonders Fully Conquered
Yuli Azarch | February 17, 2016 | 1 Comment on All 7 World Wonders Fully Conquered
2 days ago I watched my last world wonder, the Taj Mahal, in India. By doing that, I just finished watching all 7 wonders of the world. Here is the list by which I was following on what are the 7 world wonders: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_the_World
First of all, here I am in all of the 7th world wonders 🙂 You can see how I am happy in the pictures:
1. The Great Wall Of China
2. Machu Pichu, Peru
3. Redeemer Christ, Rio De Janeiro
4. Chichen Itza, Mexico
5. Colosseum, Italy
6. Petra, Jordan
7. Taj Mahal, India
Second of all, here are lessons I learned and I want to pass on from my experience, for myself & others:
- I wrote down almost a year ago about my quest\goal of watching all 7 world wonders. I set out with an exciting goal for myself to watch all the 7 wonders of the world. Something that may not appeal others, but I believe that you must set goals “just for the hell of it”, something that will be personally super fun\exciting for you. Sometimes, just getting a financial number\goal is nice, but you must know why you want that goal. Having in between goals for things that are just fun and in your dreams, will help you push onwards.
- Goal setting is super powerful. The first time I wanted to see all 7 world wonders, I was broke, living with my parents, unhappy & with bad health. I had no fricken idea of how I’ll make it happen. The first time I thought about it was about 4 years ago. But something with that goal kept with me through the years and was very exciting for me. I kept revisiting and thinking more on how I can do that, and along the way, a path became much more clear. You must set out goals that are scary\big and will push you beyond your comfort zone, based on where you are today. All big things in life happened with a vision\goal in the mind of one person.
- In order to get a goal, you must become the person who can get it. For me, in order to watch all 7 world wonders, without ever seeing even one, it meant I had to be able to travel the world non-stop in away, I also had to increase my income so I can fly around and travel freely, become healthier so I can travel and be strong. This one goal entails in you becoming more, and the same thing is with other goals. If you want to order more money, you need to become the person who can attract that amount of wealth, because the actions that brought you to where you are today, will not bring you to where you want to go.
- When you are close to achieving any kind of goal, set the next goal right away. It sucks not having a compelling future. I was very close to seeing all 7 world wonders for a while, so I was already starting to think of the next list I want to see around the world. Next list of places that will be just amazing to be & see. Life doesn’t end with me watching the 7 world wonders, or getting any other goal. If you are close to getting any financial goal, set-up the next financial goal right away, otherwise, you lose the excitement and you can get complacent, which is a scary place to be in, and I have been there.
- Do what is good & right for you, not others. The outside world and people will have lots of things they will want you to do and become or learn. Don’t settle down for this if this is not right for you. Do only what is right for you, and only what will make you happy. Life is too short to live the life others, rather than living a life of your own design.
Be awesome! Would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.