My 2015 Yearly Goals
Yuli Azarch | January 1, 2015 | 4 Comments on My 2015 Yearly Goals
I felt the urge to put my 2015 yearly goals public, out to the world. I believe it will make me a lot more committed following through on each and each goal, and this will make me accountable as well. I wanted to start running a blog in the last months, but so far I didn’t have any progress with it, but I find this platform and the blog as the perfect location to put it out there.
So I am putting it out there, so all my friends, family and every person I know could see it. I’m now going to go into each goal that I committed to for 2015. I will be putting down all of my 1 yearly goals, each in it’s different life category it belongs to.
HEALTH & FITNESS:
– I will easily weight 80 kg, all muscle, and below 12% body-fat, by December 31st, 2015.
– I will easily be able to complete 20 pull-ups in a row, by July 31st 2015.
– I will easily complete 4 mountains climbs, by November 31st 2015.
– I will easily complete a 1 month yoga camp, by September 31st 2015.
– I will easily complete a 5 day juice fast detox, to re-energize and re-vitalize my body, by June 31st 2015.
– I will easily be 100% pain-free from a chronic back pain issue, every single fucking day, by December 31st, 2015.
– I will easily be able to squat and deadlift 120kg, by December 31st 2015.
– I will easily be making $50,000 per month from my online businesses by December 31st, 2015.
– I will easily have saved at least $100,000 as mass capital for my investments by December 31, 2015.
– I will easily quadraple the size and income of each businses I currently own and lead, by December 31st, 2015.
– I will easily finish launching my coaching programscourses, by February 31st 2015.
– I will easily being able to complete a 60 seconds hand-stand anywhere in any place, by June 2015.
– I will easily finish watching the 7 wonders of the world (Man-made), by September 2015.
– I will easy install a new habit of a minimum of 5 minutes meditation per day, by Februrary 2015.
– I will easily go through Tony Robbin’s “Personal Power II” 30 day program, by March 2015.
– I will easily read at least 15 new books, by December 31st 2015
– I will easily wake up each morning and jump out of bed, happy, excited, passionate and grateful about my amazing life, by March 2015.
– I will easily post once per week a new blog post to this current blog, by December 31st 2015.
– I will easily find an amazing sexy girl that I will start dating on a regular basis, by July 31st 2015.
– I will easily keep in touch and maintain the relationships with my best friends, and family, by December 31st 2015.
– I will easily help at least 50 people to create any kind of online income, by December 31st 2015.
– I will easily donate $10,000 to a worthwhile charity, by December 31st 2015.
– I will easily continue traveling around the world, if I wish to, by December 31st 2015.
I’ll be fully honest, there is lots of fear, excitement, and huge goals written down for me.
Will I get all my goals? Will I fail miserably? Will I get even more from what I set out? Who will I become in the process?
I have no idea what will happen, but I know one thing for sure: 2015 is going to be an epic year.
Share your thoughtscomments below this post, would love to hear it.