2015 Goals Update – July
Yuli Azarch | July 4, 2015 | No Comments on 2015 Goals Update – July
I wrote down my 2015 yearly goals back at January 2015. I wanted to share my progress with the goals, as well some things I learned I had during that time. We are half way through the year.
You can see the original 2015 goals here: Click Here (2015 Yearly Goals)
So what did I learn?
- I did not review those goals enough. My top 3 goals are those I reviewed on a regular basis, however, I should have reviewed my whole 2015 yearly goals more often. I would say at least once per week. This would take me 5 minutes maximum per week, and can inspire & remind me which direction to go.
- You can have as many goals as you wish, but at the end of the day, only those goals that really inspire you, and bring our hunger out from you, and you think about on a daily basis, are those you will have the highest chances of achieving in the end.
- I need to have more specific plans of how achieving some of the goals. For some goals, I put them out there, but did not take the appropriate time to make a plan.
- It is very important to set the next goals, when you are closing in on your current goals. There is nothing worse then getting to a goal and asking yourself “Is this all there is?”. Setting your next goal, before getting to your current one, gives you something to look forward to and push towards.
- More importantly then the goals itself, you must remember your why. Why you want to achieve the goal. The reasons and the purpose behind is, is what will make you pass through the hard times, and make you go at it.
HEALTH & FITNESS:
– I will easily weight 80 kg, all muscle, and below 12% body-fat, by December 31st, 2015.
2015 July status: I am weighting 71 kilo last I checked. An increase of 3 kg’s from my regular weight. I am very lean, but did not measure my body fat. I need to do a lot more weight-training, and eat more in order to get it. Lots of work here still.
– I will easily be able to complete 20 pull-ups in a row, by July 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Not happy about my progress in this one. I am doing around 7 pull-ups in a row. I need to train more specifically with pull-ups and eat more. Since I am travelling, I do not always get access to a pull-up bar, so it is not part of my regular exercise.
– I will easily complete 4 mountains climbs, by November 31st 2015.
2015 July status: So far, 0 mountain climbs. I set the goal when I was in South America, and I had the option everywhere to take up mountain climbs. Since then, I simply did not have any mountain climbs on my path. I am in Asia now, and will put into my planning getting around mountains and doing some climbs, as it is something I want a lot.
– I will easily complete a 1 month yoga camp, by September 31st 2015.
2015 July status: I am in Thailand now, in Bangkok. They have yoga camps here, and I’ll be looking at the details to start such a camp over here.
– I will easily complete a 5 day juice fast detox, to re-energize and re-vitalize my body, by June 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Done! Completed back in April. This rejuvenated me and I highly recommend to everybody to go through this process.
– I will easily be 100% pain-free from a chronic back pain issue, every single fucking day, by December 31st, 2015.
2015 July status: This is one of my top 3 yearly goals, but I am not there yet. I kept reading more books, trying more physical exercises, but I am not 100% pain-free. I will keep trying things until I resolve this issue. The biggest issue for me is that my back hurts after a long period of sitting.
– I will easily be able to squat and deadlift 120kg, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Not quite there. In order for me to get this goal, I need to train on it on a weekly basis. Something I did not do. I was training to a 10K run, and did not have lots of access to a gym and done only body weight training during the last few months. I have started training at a gym in the last two weeks, and will look to find a gym so I can improve my squatsdeadlifts.
– I will easily be making $50,000 per month from my online businesses by December 31st, 2015.
2015 July status: I had my best month of income last month, with an income of $13,000 per month. I am a bit far from the $50K yet, however, setting a goal that is higher then myself is what keeps me pushing and not stuck in one place. With a new business I am launching, and the progress of my current businesses, and Christmas coming up (I have an eCommerce business), I see myself getting to that goal clearer then before. I am not sure if I will get it by the end of the year, but you must always set goals that will push you.
– I will easily have saved at least $100,000 as mass capital for my investments by December 31, 2015.
2015 July status: I have saved around $40,000 at the moment. The 100K is very achievable based on my current progress and savings.
– I will easily quadraple the size and income of each businses I currently own and lead, by December 31st, 2015.
2015 July status: I see steady growth in all of my businesses.
– I will easily finish launching my coaching programscourses, by February 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Done! I finished courses on two businesses: Solo Ads & eBay. However, I took back a bit from this direction from now, because doing coaching 1 on 1 was very time intensive on my end. I need to see how I create a better system, so I can help people and it will not take that much time and energy on my end.
– I will easily being able to complete a 60 seconds hand-stand anywhere in any place, by June 2015.
2015 July status: I am at about 10 seconds. Practicing this every morning, up to 5 minutes (Had some time I did not practice due to injury, and then just needed to get the habit running). Seeing progress which makes me very happy!
– I will easily finish watching the 7 wonders of the world (Man-made), by September 2015.
2015 July status: Watched 6 wonders of the world, and I have only Taj Mahal left in India, which I will see in the coming 6 months. I will not do that by September, but it can wait a few months as I have some other travel plans.
– I will easy install a new habit of a minimum of 5 minutes meditation per day, by Februrary 2015.
2015 July status: Done! I meditate 5 minutes per day almost every day in the morning.
– I will easily go through Tony Robbin’s “Personal Power II” 30 day program, by March 2015.
2015 July status:
– I will easily read at least 15 new books, by December 31st 2015
2015 July status: I read only 2 new books. However, I started listening to Audio Books and listening to books, so with that, I am standing on 4 books up until now.
– I will easily wake up each morning and jump out of bed, happy, excited, passionate and grateful about my amazing life, by March 2015.
2015 July status: I still get up sluggish at times, and need to work more on having more energy when I wake up in the morning. Other then that, I am very happy & excited & passionate & grateful every day, emotions I force myself to have every day.
– I will easily post once per week a new blog post to this current blog, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Except a few weeks where I did not do that, so far, I am adding one blog post per week and sticking to it.
– I will easily find an amazing sexy girl that I will start dating on a regular basis, by July 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Done! I am dating the most amazing girl I could have dreamed about, beyond my visions and wishes. We are together 6+ months now. I am very grateful and blessed to have found her.
– I will easily keep in touch and maintain the relationships with my best friends, and family, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: I am maintaining the relationships I have with my best friends & family on a regular basis. “The quality of your life, comes down to the quality of your relationships”. In the end of the day, nobody cares about cars & boats or things you owned. We remember the relationships we had, and I am glad I am maintaining all of my great relationships, and need to work on it more.
– I will easily help at least 50 people to create any kind of online income, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: This number stands on 5 and not 50 right now. I took one step back with my coaching, as it took a lot of my time & energy. I want to keep helping people, but just need to re-organize how I would do that, on a larger scale, and without so much time & energy on my end.
– I will easily donate $10,000 to a worthwhile charity, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: I have some liquidity issues. Once they will be sorted out, I’ll donate this amount.
– I will easily continue traveling around the world, if I wish to, by December 31st 2015.
2015 July status: Still travelling the world. I am at Thailand, Bangkok, as I write this post. I am travelling for 12+ months straight. I started back at 10th June 2014, and I am enjoying it and not looking to stop anytime soon.
How are you doing with your 2015 goals? We still have 6 months to kick some ass.